Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Action Wobble Fun

I've had these little gems on my desk for a couple of weeks now and wasn't sure how I would use them.  Action Wobbles are these little spring like devices that stick to the card and the item you want to wobble.  For my first go around I thought what better to wobble than a snowman snow globe! 
 
Materials:
green, white, black, brown, orange, glitter blue and red cardstock cut 1/4" less than base card
card (Mine is 6.5" x 5") with envelope
coordinating ribbon
Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge
2" snowman
4" snowglobe
adhesive
1 Action Wobble
 
I started by cutting the out the snowman and the snowglobe using my Cricut machine and the Doodlecharm cartridge.  With the snowman I cut the shadow, the base shape and the shift shape of the snowman.  I went ahead and cut the orange nose freehand instead of wasting more paper.  Next I cut the base of the snowglobe in black 4 inches.  Then the blue glitter paper shift snowglobe shape.  I first tried using the white glitter paper for my snowglobe but there just wasn't enough contrast between the white glitter and the white snowman.

Next I cut the green and red cardstock.  I attached my ribbon and stamped my snowflakes to the red portion and my saying to the green section.  Last but not least I attached my snowglobe to my card.

How cute is this snowman?!?
 
The Action Wobble
 
The Action Wobble wobbling!  :-) 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by...don't forget to drop a little love in the comments!!!! 
 
 
Ren'ee

3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Thank you Renee, for your sweet comment on our Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog hop post. I'm so glad you left a comment so I could follow you to your blog. You have adorable creations here. I will definitely be back. So glad you peeked in on us today!

Diane Noble said...

Renee...just me again. I thought I should let you know that your word verification for commenting is extremely difficult. I had to go through 14 tries just to leave a comment. I might suggest that you turn off your word verification, and instead check approval required for comments. That will eliminate spam or inappropriate comments while still freeing genuine guest an easier way to leave comments. Hope you don't mind the suggestion, but probably most people won't go more than 2 or 3 tries before leaving without a comment.

Laura Bradley said...

Hi Renee! Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving a lovely comment! I love this Christmas card, it is fab! Laura x