I decided to go with "Circles, Birthday and Favourite Colour" and Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #12 "Anything Goes!".
I've been papercrafting for over 15 years, so I have plenty of stash.
- red cardstock for the card and envelope which I cut out using my Cricut machine (love this thing!)
- The large Circle paper and Happy Birthday paper was bought from Target a few years ago.
- I bought the darker blue dotted paper yesterday from my local crafting store-called 12" Blueberry Dot from BoBunny reversible paper.
- leftover red ribbon.
- I used the Cupcake stamp from Mypinkstamper.com Birthday collection. I adore her stamps!
- I cut out the circle using my Cricut machine.
- To adorn the envelope I used another circle, cut using the cricut machine, and the "Make a Wish" stamp and "Confetti" stamp from the Mypinkstamper.com Birthday collection.
Thank you for viewing my latest creation! Have a wonderful day!