So, onto the craft--my sister's wedding is in the fall. The colors are red, brown and purple. I made these lovely tent cards in those colors. I think they turned out very nicely.
Items I used:
- 1 sheet of French Roast from Core dinations.com
- 1 sheet of smooth texture Sugar Cane from Core dinations.com
- 3 sheets of Blush Red 8 1/2 by 11 (I believe this is from Core dinations.com)
- Maya Road "Timeless" clear stamp set
- 1 roll of Purplewine ribbon 5/8 by 18 ft
- print out of words from word program
I printed the words using Microsoft Office. I made a table with 3 rows and 2 columns. My rectangles were 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. Once I had the perfect size with enough room at the top for my stamp, I printed them on the Sugar Cane paper. I highly suggest printing on scrap paper first. I bought a 12 x 12 paper and cut it down to 8 1/2 x 11 to use in my printer.
Using the small clock face, I stamped each rectangle at the top. I also stamped the correct time of the day on the cards.
I cut six 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 rectangles in French Roast. I used my ATG gun and taped the Sugar Cane rectangle to the French Roast rectangle. I then taped a piece of the ribbon to the French Roast rectangle. I cheated and tied a small ribbon to the front, off to the side.
I cut six Blush Red tent cards-10 x 4 1/4 in size. I then taped my ribbon wrapped French Roast and Sugar Cane rectangles to the cards.
Voila, the finished product.
Hope you enjoyed my newest crafty project. Have a great weekend!