Wednesday, September 5, 2012

CPS 281 Part 2-Card Sketch

Today I worked on creating this cute watermelon card for CPS281 Part 2 Card Sketch.  I really had to stretch my creativity with this one because I don't normally use twine or buttons for embellishments. 

My material list:
White base card 6.5 x 5"
Yellow and blue cardstock from Core'dination for card
Green, cream, red, black cardstock from Core'dination-watermelon
Preserves Cricut Cartridge
multi colored sticker from stock
Green and white twine
Yellow button
You're one in a melon stamp from My Pink Stamper
Green ink

The card sketch is:
 
Here is the card I created from the design.
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed my creation.  I can't wait to give this to a friend.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
 
 
With Love,
Ren'ee



No comments: