Sunday, September 9, 2012

CPS 282-Pigs Fly

Today I made a card for my favorite hubby in the whole wide world.  He has been helping out a lot lately.  I hope he knows just how much I love and appreciate him!

Today my inspiration was from Card Positioning Systems. 

Inspiration:
and of course my it had to be a manly card.

I used a brown craft card.  The back is a wood looking scrapbook paper.  For the first time I used my sewing machine and sewed red around the wood paper.  I wanted the red to look like a handkerchief so I used my white gel pen.  Using my cricut I cut the blue circle, round circle, the pig and the wings for the pig.  I distressed the blue with white.  I distressed the white circle with brown and the Tim Holtz vintage ink.  I think it looks a lot like leather.  The pigs wings are stickled to be glittery.  I made the red tag and distressed it as well with the sentiment saying "I'll love you 'till pigs fly".  What I like the best is that the pig is on an Action Wobble so the pig can fly.

 
 
 
 
Thank you for looking at my card and have a great day!'
Ren'ee

2 comments:

Sientje said...

Love the pig. She is so cute.

Cynta said...

aww your card is soo cute!! thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)